Saturday 5 May 2012

Italian Khana

Location: Bangalore (Indiranagar)

I had not been for a buffet in a long time. I got the best excuse of going for one when I got up late last Tuesday. It was May Day and we had a holiday.

As it was already 10:30am when I got out of bed, I dint see any point in preparing breakfast. I woke-up my partner in crime (Sakshi) and suggested going for brunch.  As always, I started browsing on my smart phone for some good options. In just a few minutes we narrowed down to Little Italy weekday buffet brunch – one of the best in the city in my opinion. Probably the only place you get 100% vegetarian Italian food.

At the restaurant, we chose to sit outdoors.  As soon as we were seated the waiter arrived and then began a beautiful, splendid journey of Italian epicurean delights with a bit of Mexican tadka. And guys, let me share some of these visually … please don’t hate me for this gastronomical torture … though I love doing this to you all ;-))

Tossed veg. Salad from the Live Counter
Mixed sauce pasts with capsicum, sun dried tomatoes, broccoli and italian herbs
Here comes the wood burn pizza
Just can't stop ...
Here is another one ...
Crepe with fruits and chocolate sauce from the live counter ... yummylicious
Time for dessert
Everything wiped off the plate
Ahh mann ... im soo full ... 

One good thing about the buffet is that they serve you small quantities in a serving. That way you can taste everything and and enjoy the whole course from the starters to the dessert.


And guys let me tell you, the Weekend brunch offers more variety ... its bigger and better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment