Saturday 20 April 2013

Pind Balluchi

Location: Bangalore, MG Road (Garuda Mall)

Pind Balluchi was my favorite punjabi food spot in Noida. I used to frequent it often with my buddies and was never once disappointed with this joint.
Today while strolling around in Garuda Mall, I just happened to pass by it. The familiar big red neon sign with the sardar ji sitting under it with his lathi, activated my dormant taste buds.
Seeing one of my fav joints right in front of me made me crave for its food. I stood there reading its menu at the door. Just then a set of customers walked out of the restaurant ... I caught a glimpse inside; of the familiar sights, smells. Just then, at that moment the deal was sealed! I went right in and asked for a 'table for two'!

Here's a splash of the splendid meal we had:

A warm welcome! 

Confusion written across face. Kya order karen? Everything looks splendid!

Rubbing hands together with glee. Eager to get started!

Getting started with 'Dahi ke Kebab'. Really Really gooood

A closer look. Great preparation ... what an amazing invention this is

Kadai Paneer with Roomali Roti

Aam Panna concocted to perfection

A dash of colors to celebrate the food!

6 comments:

  1. It's really nice Restaurant. I also like the Punjabi atmosphere there.Restaurants in Noida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will keep in submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience among us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete